Port: Ningbo or Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 500000000PCS/Season
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram
Material: NdFeB Magnet
Color: Bright Silver
Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Solenoid, Motor Magnet
HS Code: 8505111000
High-precision micro magnets refer to magnets of very small size. Because the magnets are produced by powder metallurgy and ceramic technology, the material is relatively brittle and the workability is poor. The company uses excellent, high-precision processing equipment and excellent production technicians can produce cylinders with a diameter of 0.2mm or more, rings with an outer diameter of 1.5mm or more, squares with a length of 1mm or more, magnetic balls with a diameter of 0.5mm or more, and some unconventional shapes, neodymium iron boron, samarium cobalt, aluminum nickel Various materials such as cobalt, ferrite, and rubber magnet are available.
China Micro Magnets Manufacturer www.ymagnet.com supplies high precision micro magnet, micro precision magnets, tiny micro magnets miniature magnet solutions, neodymium micro magnet, neodymium smco rare earth micro magnets, small micro-sized permanent magnet for scientific experiments or for industrial applications.
This product is not a toy and is not to be used by children. This product is to be used for scientific experiments or for industrial applications. This product contains strong Neodymium magnet(s) that can be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Strong Neodymium magnets are fragile, they are brittle and will break or chip if they hit a hard surface or are snagged together. Always use the utmost care when handling Neodymium magnets.
Applications of Micro Precision Magnets
Table of Contents
- Holding systems
- Microphones and much more
Physical Properties of Neodymium Micro Magnet
- a) NdFeB magnets offer the highest energy product of any material today and are available in a very wide range of shapes, sizes and grades.
- b) NdFeB magnets have some limitations due to their corrosion behavior. In humid applications, a protective plating is highly recommended. Platings which have been used successfully include, parylene,epoxy resin,zinc plating, gold plating, Ag plating,nickel plating and combinations of these platings. Changes in composition and processing over the past several years have resulted in significant improvements in corrosion resistance and high temperature performance.
Tolerance of of Micro Precision Magnets
- +/-0.05mm for small dimensions
- +/-0.1mm for common specifications
- +/-0.15mm for big blocks
Coating of of Micro Precision Magnets