Port: Ningbo or Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 500000000PCS/Season
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram
Color: Silver, golden
Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron
HS Code: 8505111000
Tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
Transport Package: Carton, Wood Case, Anti-Magnetized Package
Application: Electronic Products, Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Jewelry Magnet, Solenoid, Motor Magnet
The shape of the ring magnet is ring-shaped. Most of the ring-shaped NdFeB magnets are magnetized axially, that is, the two end faces are strong magnetic surfaces. A small number of customers will also use radial magnetization. According to experience, the general height dimension The ones with larger diameters are more radially magnetized, which are often used in the fields of motors and automation equipment.
Ring magnets are very versatile. They are usually used in scientific experiments. For example, when demonstrating magnetic repulsion, a magnetic ring is passed through a wooden pole. When the same magnetic poles are in contact with each other, they will not touch, as well as magnetic levitation, motors, electroacoustics, Salvage, medicine, etc., a lot.
Magnetic Characteristics of N50 Neodymium Ring Magnet
Table of Contents
|GRADE||Remanence||Coercive Force||Intrinsic Coercive||Max Energy Product||Working Temp.|
- Electronics – Sensors, hard disk drives, sophisticated switches, electro-mechanical devices etc.
- Auto Industry – DC motors (hybrid and electric), small high-performance motors, power steering.
- Medical – MRI equipment and scanners.
- Clean Tech Energy – Water flow enhancement, wind turbines.
- Magnetic Separators – Used for recycling, food and liquids QC, waste removal.
- Magnetic Bearing – Used for highly sensitive and delicate procedures in various heavy industries.
Distribution diagram of magnetic line of induction of ring magnet
How long does it take to produce ring neodymium magnets?
- Material preparation: It takes at least 1 day to purchase raw materials and inspect whether they are qualified.
- Punching: Use a punching machine to punch the qualified blank. Metal punching progress is slow, and it takes 2 days. If it is a countersunk hole, there is one more process, which is to first drill the straight hole and then the counter hole.
- Slicing: After punching, the blank is put into a slicer for slices. It takes 5 days for 10,000 magnets to be in a hurry.
- Chamfering: The cut black slices are chamfered into the chamfering machine (no electroplating without chamfering, or the electroplated surface is easy to fall off). Need 1 day.
- Electroplating: The finished product will be sent out to the electroplating factory for electroplating. Electroplating takes 2 days.
- Magnetizing and packaging. About 1 day.
That is to say, it takes 10-12 days for a normal disc magnet, 12-15 days for a round piece, and 10-12 days for a square piece because it takes 3 cuts to form.
I believe that after reading it, you will have a certain understanding of the cycle of the production of toroidal magnets. If you are a purchasing friend, I hope that you will not be too rushed in the delivery date. Give a delivery date acceptable to both parties.
China Ring Magnets Manufacturer www.ymagnet.com supplies ring magnets, super strong neodymium ring magnets, rare earth tube ring ndfeb magnet, standard neo rings, magnetic ring for scientific experiments or for industrial applications.
This product is not a toy and is not to be used by children. This product is to be used for scientific experiments or for industrial applications. This product contains strong Neodymium magnet(s) that can be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Strong Neodymium magnets are fragile, they are brittle and will break or chip if they hit a hard surface or are snagged together. Always use the utmost care when handling Neodymium magnets.
1. By Sea: As the magnets have strong attraction and we will use the spacer to apart the magnets each other in case people will be hurt when take it out. Then, they will be packed in a white box of pieces each, several boxes to a carton. (Detailed package quantity should be made upon the real products)
2. By Air: If the goods will be shipped by air, all the magnetic should be degaussed and we will use Iron sheet to shield.
Shipping: Express (TNT, DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc), Air, Ocean.
- a: The weight is under 40Kgs, we recommend to send them in shielding boxes to you by Express.
- b: The weight is between 40Kgs-100Kgs, it can be sent by Express or Air.
- c: The weight is over 100Kgs, we recommend to send them by Ocean.