FeCrCo permanent magnet is a new type of permanent magnet material which appeared in the early 1970s. Its magnetic properties are similar to that of AlNiCo permanent magnet. It can be magnetized by planar eight pole and multi pole. It has the advantages of machining. It is especially suitable for manufacturing small and thin permanent magnetic components with complicated shape and size. It can be used in telephone, tachometer, micro motor, micro relay, loudspeaker, etc.
What are the characteristics of FeCrCo?
- 1. High temperature resistance. The Curie temperature is about 680°C, and the maximum operating temperature is 400°C, so the magnetism can be maintained at a temperature below 400°C.
- 2. Good mechanical processing performance. Drilling, milling, planing, grinding, cutting, drilling, punching and other mechanical processing can be performed, so it is no problem to make special shapes.
- 3. Impact resistance. Magnetic materials such as neodymium iron boron are relatively brittle, while iron chromium cobalt has the characteristics of being less fragile than other materials and less cracking.
- 4. Magnetic requirements can be adjusted according to customer needs (it can be made into semi-hard magnetic properties).
- 5. It can be made into complex shapes and precise specifications.
Fe-Cr-Co performance table, performance parameter table.
What are the main uses of FeCrCo magnets?
Fe-Cr-Co is mainly used in aviation instrument, ship instrument, automobile instrument, magnetic compass, oil logging instrument, liquid level indicator, signal generator, anti-theft device, counter, embroidery machine, hearing aid, brake and other fields.
What shapes can FeCrCo magnets be made into?
It can be processed into cylindrical, circular, bowl, magnetic rod (belt), square and other shapes.
What is the density of FeCrCo magnets?
- The density is 7.7-7.8g/cm3.
China FeCrCo Magnets Manufacturer www.ymagnet.com supplies Iron Chrome Cobalt FeCrCo Magnets for scientific experiments or for industrial applications, in kinds of materials such as NdFeB/NIB/neodymium iron boron, etc.
This product is not a toy and is not to be used by children. This product is to be used for scientific experiments or for industrial applications. This product contains strong Neodymium magnet(s) that can be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Strong Neodymium magnets are fragile, they are brittle and will break or chip if they hit a hard surface or are snagged together. Always use the utmost care when handling Neodymium magnets.