The shape of the ring magnet is ring-shaped. Most of the ring-shaped NdFeB magnets are magnetized axially, that is, the two end faces are strong magnetic surfaces. A small number of customers will also use radial magnetization. According to experience, the general height dimension The ones with larger diameters are more radially magnetized, which are often used in the fields of motors and automation equipment.
Ring magnets are very versatile. They are usually used in scientific experiments. For example, when demonstrating magnetic repulsion, a magnetic ring is passed through a wooden pole. When the same magnetic poles are in contact with each other, they will not touch, as well as magnetic levitation, motors, electroacoustics, Salvage, medicine, etc., a lot.
What is the magnetic distribution of ring magnets?
Many friends are concerned about the magnetic field distribution of ring magnets. What is the principle of the magnetic field of ring magnets? What is the magnetic pole position of the ring magnet? In response to the above issues, let’s take a look at them one by one.
What is the principle of the magnetic field of a ring magnet?
Ring magnet. The ring magnet made of hard magnetic material is non-magnetic before being magnetized (the magnet is non-magnetic before being magnetized). Its magnetic pole position and number of magnetic pole pairs depend on the magnetizing method. Therefore, the specific use and the number of poles used depend on the customer.
What are the magnetic pole positions of common ring magnets?
Magnetic pole position:
- 1. Some are in the outer ring of the ring with one or more pairs of magnetic poles;
- 2. Some are in the inner ring of the ring with one or more pairs of magnetic poles;
- 3. Some are on the upper and lower end faces of the ring (one N and one S);
- 4. Some magnetic poles are on an annular end face, with one or more pairs of magnetic poles.
The distribution map of the magnetic line of induction of the toroidal magnet is also a hot spot that many netizens pay attention to. The following editor provides the distribution of magnetic line of induction of the toroidal magnet for reference.
The magnetic field distribution of a ring magnet is also related to your magnetizing direction. The magnetic field distribution will be different in axial, radial, multi-pole, and single-pole.
Distribution diagram of magnetic line of induction of ring magnet
How long does it take to produce ring neodymium magnets?
- Material preparation: It takes at least 1 day to purchase raw materials and inspect whether they are qualified.
- Punching: Use a punching machine to punch the qualified blank. Metal punching progress is slow, and it takes 2 days. If it is a countersunk hole, there is one more process, which is to first drill the straight hole and then the counter hole.
- Slicing: After punching, the blank is put into a slicer for slices. It takes 5 days for 10,000 magnets to be in a hurry.
- Chamfering: The cut black slices are chamfered into the chamfering machine (no electroplating without chamfering, or the electroplated surface is easy to fall off). Need 1 day.
- Electroplating: The finished product will be sent out to the electroplating factory for electroplating. Electroplating takes 2 days.
- Magnetizing and packaging. About 1 day.
That is to say, it takes 10-12 days for a normal disc magnet, 12-15 days for a round piece, and 10-12 days for a square piece because it takes 3 cuts to form.
I believe that after reading it, you will have a certain understanding of the cycle of the production of toroidal magnets. If you are a purchasing friend, I hope that you will not be too rushed in the delivery date. Give a delivery date acceptable to both parties.
China Ring Magnets Manufacturer www.ymagnet.com supplies ring magnets, super strong neodymium ring magnets, rare earth tube ring ndfeb magnet, standard neo rings, magnetic ring for scientific experiments or for industrial applications.
This product is not a toy and is not to be used by children. This product is to be used for scientific experiments or for industrial applications. This product contains strong Neodymium magnet(s) that can be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Strong Neodymium magnets are fragile, they are brittle and will break or chip if they hit a hard surface or are snagged together. Always use the utmost care when handling Neodymium magnets.