What is injection molded magnet?
I have introduced a lot about injection molding magnet before. I attached it at the end of the article. If you want to know something about it, you can look at it at the end of the article. What do you mean by injection molding magnet? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
Injection molding magnet uses solid adhesive (such as plastic or thermosetting epoxy resin) and magnetic powder, but compared with compression and bonding, it can have more shapes and shape complexity. The design of magnetizing coil fixture determines its magnetic mode. The coating treatment can be completed by injection molding process, which is suitable for mass production.
What are the advantages of injection molded magnets?
Table of Contents
- 1. The manufacture of more complex magnet is realized.
- 2. Injection molding and insert injection molding can be realized by various injection processes.
- 3. It is suitable for the manufacture of NdFeB, SmCo and ferrite magnets.
- 4. Hybrid magnets (such as ferrite + NdFeB) can give full play to the characteristics of different materials, at the same time, realize the control of magnet performance and cost, low conductivity and low eddy current effect.
- 5. Compared with the pressed magnet, it is not easy to produce defects such as missing angle.
What are the disadvantages of injection molded magnets?
- 1. Because of the low load of magnetic particle in the injection molding magnet, the magnetic properties of the magnet are lower than that of the pressed magnet.
- 2. Mold and magnetizing fixture fees are required.